We understand the expectations you have when it comes to your health and well being and the investment in Implant Dentistry is an important choice.
We will help you achieve your goals by offering you a plan that fits your needs from an oral health standpoint, while also giving you options as to how to make the treatment comfortable to you financially.
There are various options of payment that are available:
- Most people choose to take care of their fee at the onset of treatment and recieve a professional courtesy off of our fee.
- Payment arrangements to spread the fees out over a short period of time, with no interest.
- Payment arrangements of 1 year or longer with no interest.
- Phase treatment so it is affordable over a period of time
We are not contracted with dental insurance companies. We find they will typically give you the same dollar amount as with participating dentists. This helps us provide you care that you and Dr Kammeyer decide on, not the insurance company. We are happy to submit your claim to help you get reimbursed by your plan and want to help you get the benefits that your insurance plan provides you. Typically the higher the quality of insurance plan, the better the coverage and their is always a yearly maximum they are willing to pay. Our friendly front office team is experienced in dealing with every challenge in insurance submission, we are happy to assist you in any way.
You can be sure that we will inform you of:
- What problems exist in your mouth.
- Help you know what level of urgency or lack of urgency there is.
- Help you know what the consequences of No Treatment are.
- Review what your options for treatment are and what the pros and cons of each choice are.
- Help you know what treatment plan best solves your dental problems and fits your wants, values, priorities and desires. We will ALWAYS give you a written fee estimate with a financial agreement before we begin treatment and seldom vary from that quote.
This will help you feel secure in your financial planning with us.